Wonder and Curiosity are Two of the Most Powerful Influences in Life
The person who pauses and reaches uncomfortably for new words is working at the edge of the known, toward the larger, unspoken understanding that lies beyond our memories and what we’ve been taught to be true. Something special happens here: We begin to notice barriers we didn’t know we had, we are invited to look past what we believe, we become explorers of everything, life opens effortlessly, flows beautifully, and better still we come alive.
This group allows and encourages us to be in a space of complete openness, totally free from anticipation. We inquire together with no expectation to ‘get something’ or find answers. Yet, it is guaranteed you will get something… and your experience of life will shift as we dabble in the unknown with curiosity and wonder.
What is the Coddiwomple Group:
- It’s a radically different way of exploration.
- It’s hearing fresh points of view and delving into common topics in interesting new ways.
- It’s exploring ideas that you have never thought about before and experiencing the sprouting of new ways of seeing life and being in life.
- It’s exploring something seemingly familiar from the space of “not knowing”.
- It’s exploration for the sake of exploring, with the knowing that magic will happen and many facets of life will become more and more clean and clear.
- It’s an intimately small group: we all get the opportunity to share and ask questions freely.
- It’s a safe place to partner with explorers from around the world while getting curious about real life topics and the unknown and/or the out of sight.
My bet is that in the 3 months we are together, you’ll get to engage in some of the deepest and most open conversations you’ve had in years. The best part is: you get to interact and participate as much or as little as you please. The group is purposefully kept small so that we explore in an open conversation format, it’s informal, free flowing and there is no teaching. You get to bring the topics we talk about. There is no agenda, the discussion can go in any direction, and what is important to you will be explored. Often the conversations that are most impactful for you are topics brought up by your peers, which you have never considered before. This is the space to stretch your curiosity muscles, open up with wonder and see fresh, clean and new!
Through this journey I continue to notice new ways of experiencing everyday life that settles something deep inside and draws me into a profound openness… there is no longer something figure out, but in this everything is found.