Coaching is a thought provoking, creative process that inspires you to learn, increase awareness, and maximize potential (personally and professionally). Group Coaching has the added synergistic benefit of group dynamics that allow for insights, awareness, and a greater perspective through interactions with group members. As your coach, I support and encourage you to surpass what you previously thought possible. You are the one with the power and responsibility to create the future you desire.
My greatest wish is that you will realize your potential by experiencing positive change and growth. In this process, you are in complete control. The responsibility of experiencing results, living in happiness, and creating your amazing future lies within you. To set you up for success, here are 10 essential elements that will empower you to get the most out of your group coaching experience. I suggest reviewing these essentials regularly and continue to strive to integrate each into your coaching experience. Below is a detailed description of each element and then a quick reference guide. Consider printing and placing the quick reference guide somewhere you will notice and glance at it often.
- Listen, share, learn and grow. Benefiting from and contributing to the collective wisdom of the group will empower you to expand your awareness and experience significant growth.
- Commit! The value of group coaching lies with all of the participants. By showing up, you get value and you provide value for everyone else. Commit to being present both for yourself and the group.
- Be prepared, relaxed, and ready to begin on time. Take a moment to clear your mind, gather your thoughts, and hone in on your desired, best possible outcome. Then, join the session a few minutes before the start time. This way we are all ready to begin, right on time.
- Create a sacred time and quiet space. Be in a comfy and quiet location that will inspire deep thought.
- Concentrate. Resist the desire to multi-task. Coaching works best when you are focused and absolutely free from distractions.
Connect with your coach and group members during sessions.
Connect with your coach during 1on1 Laser Sessions.
Connect with your accountability buddies regularly.
Accountability, insights, and relationships = massive opportunity for growth.
- Be ready and willing to transform and grow. Be open to seeing things differently. In addition to learning to accomplish more with less effort, you will also have the opportunity to enhance your thinking, create or refine your purpose, strengthen your beliefs, create projects and actions, and expand your way of being in the world. Coaching will have positive impacts on many areas of your life, not just your specific focus areas.
- Recap what you have learned. After your session, take 15 minutes to review. Then solidify the actions steps you will take going forward. Where it is beneficial, share your intentions with your coach, accountability buddy, and group.
- Dive in! The experiences you have in between sessions is where the magic happens. Utilize the exercises and resources to boost progress and increase results.
- Apply and take Action. Surpass what you thought possible. Be crystal clear on your learning, insights, and planned actions. Now apply them! Coaching is just conversation, unless it leads to transformation and action.
Taking action is your responsibility. Use your resources to set yourself up for success!
At the bottom of this post is the quick reference guide, download and print your copy HERE. It is formatted to print on 4 x 6 photo paper.
…until the next revolution
If you would like to receive powerful tips and tools in your inbox once a month, sign up for the Yourevolution Newsletter by clicking HERE